• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

So stressed - still no bridesmaid dresses

Today I called House of Brides and found out they still have recieved the 2 dresses back, and they told us two weeks ago they'd get them in five days. Well, still no dresses. And all I can think about is that they are lost somewhere. Also, I sat down with my friend (kind of day of coordinator) today which stressed me out so much more. I realized there's so much more to do, more lists to conquer and things to buy (with money we don't have). And I still have to tackle cleaning my apartment from top to bottom before my mom gets here next Sunday. Omg.   

Re: So stressed - still no bridesmaid dresses

• I am so sorry you feel this way, I was totally like this Wednesday night, FI sat down and helped with a few things but still a long list to go for me. Just take a deep breath and it will be ok.
    missingframeweddings.com
    missingframeweddings.com
  • Aw man :( Can you tell your BMs to start looking for a backup green dress just in case?
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • I'm already on the search for back up dresses -we will do simple black dresses (the shamrock green would be hard to find I'm sure). They won't be bought until the week before, if we don't have the real dresses.
  • *hugs* and :vibes: that everything will work out.  I am at the point were if it doesn't happen or we don't have it then I am not going to worry about it.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dresses are hard not to worry about or forget about. *shakes fist at postal services around the world*

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yikes! No worries, just take one thing at a time. Don't let the stress get to you, enjoy what you can. I'm trying to do the same thing because I know what you mean about all these little things still left to do!
  • that is such a crabby situation, I would be so upset if I were you as well. Fi and I started cleaning our house today too. We have 4 people coming to our house the week before the wedding to stay with us, and our back bedroom is just storage, so we gotta get that under control.Keep us updated on the dresses. I would be demanding them to send you other dresses if they can.
  • dang it. crappy, not crabby*
  • My MOH no longer fit in her original dress, so I had to find her another one at Alfred Angelo's. I had to rush order the damn thing 10 days ago and it came in on Wednesday (worst case scenario was that it was estimated to arrive the DAY BEFORE the wedding).I am sending ::vibes:: your way for the dresses and the hopes that you don't stress out.
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards