• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

what am i forgetting?

i am 8 days away and have nothing to do for the wedding! this cant be right-- i have to be forgetting something... menus, programs, donations, bathroom baskets, resesrved seating, cardbox, OOT bags, placecards- all have been made. i have my 2nd dress fitting tomorrow. shoes, veil, jewelry, BM/parents gifts have all been bought. things have been wrapped. i blinged out my shoes, a sweatshirt, and i am waiting to pack for the honeymoon until wednesday night. what else do i need to do?  any things that you have forgotten about and remmebered to do? or any fun cheap easy projects i could start to give me something to do?

Re: what am i forgetting?

• Well...you suck! You could come help me with all those things if you'd like...I can't think of anything you're missing, then again, I still have a lot to do that you've already done.
  • have you packed for the wedding night and/or honeymoon, designated people to take things home after the wedding, given out schedules to your family and WP, written out checks that need to be handed out the day of the wedding... ok, that's al I can think of right now. I'm actually almost done too and it's a great feeling! we actually said everything will be done by this weekend so I plan on hanging up my DIY apron sunday night :) PS also, I have a giant checklist in my bio if you just want another list to go over!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards