Washington-Seattle
Options

alterations

Do Deb Heeden or Darcy Martin have email? I just wanna know if it would be possible to make my dress a lace up back... maybe. Or if anyone has their contact info that would be good...
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: alterations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can email it to you tonight when I get home.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Darcy. Her company name is Fragile Fit. Her email is dmartin-lemay at comcast dot net, and her phone is (425) 918-1310
    HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops I typed her email incorrectly it dmartin-lenay at comcast dot net (lenay not lemay)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara- so you're not going to have your alterations done at All That Shimmers? Can I ask why?? Should I look somewhere else? I would love to my dress as a lace up back too! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on getting my alterations done at all that shimmers but they strongly suggested that i don't do that because they think it would ruin my dress... or it wouldn't look as nice because there is like a diamond thing on the back.. so i wanted to see what some one else thought about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tygirl can you please also email me information, too?
  • Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    (totally butting in here...) all that shimmers sucked at alterations compared to Deb Hedeen in my experience.  For a friend's wedding she had us get our BM dresses there (I would also give them an F- for customer service).  I ended up taking my dress to Deb because it was about... 6 sizes too big for me.  She did beautiful work when mine was the worst (biggest needed change in sizes) and turned out way better than the ones that were done at the store. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tygirl- I totally spaced my email address. It is trishaselby at hotmail dot com
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards