South Asian Weddings
Options

Bridal Jewelry....

Where did you guys get your bridal jewelry? I can't seem to find anything I like that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...

TIA!
Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio

Re: Bridal Jewelry....

• Options
    edited December 2011

http://www.kylescollection.com/

it is expensive, but i think still reasonable,its lifetime guranteed and if any stone ever falls out..they will fix it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Also, found this great website for indian bridal jewelry, very fairly priced ..look at the non bridal stuff too, seems very comparable to what you would find in stores!here is the link - http://www.sonoor.com/indian-traditional-necklaces.asp

• Options
    meelabeelameelabeela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered a necklace set from Sonoor.  It should be here this week so I'll let you know how that goes.  I've checked out Kyles Collection and everything is GORGEOUS but it is pricey.  I also ordered a pendant set from an ebay seller that one of the ladies on here recommended.  The set was beautiful but the color of the stones was a bit off so I can't use it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try ArtKarat.com - they have fantastic things with a range of prices (some are pricey) and other's aren't. They also have a lifetime warranty if stones ever fall off, etc. They also do a bunch of truck shows all over North America every year which are listed on their website, so you can see the pieces in person befroe you buy them.
  • Options
    amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much ladies!!! :)

Our Married Bio
  • Options
    meelabeelameelabeela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just received the set I ordered from sonoor jewelry.  It took a little over a week to get here even though it was supposed to arrive in 3-5 days.  When I wrote the company about the delay in arrival, I was told that due to the volcano that erupted alot of flights were canceled and the set would take a little longer to be delivered.  The set is really beautiful, though.  It looks exactly as it does on the website.  Everything came in one piece and they even put in some extra earring backs.  I would probably order from them again.  They were very affordable and even though the delivery was delayed it was still rather quick.  It would have been nice to be given some tracking info for the package though.
  • Options
    amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Meelabeela! 

I loved some of their jewelry so I'm thinking I might do that. I haven't ordered any yet because my sari hasn't come from India yet and I want to see it before I order jewelry for it. 

(its being delayed by that damn volcano too! i should have had it a week ago!)

Our Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards