South Asian Weddings
Options

Photographers/Videographers in Long Island?

Hi All,

Need recommendations for photographers/videographers for a hindu wedding. I have saw House of Talent and BnB. I am looking for some traditional pictures but more of photojournalistic style. I want the photographers to capture emotions, ppl's expressions as well. Any recommendations will help.. Thank you!!

Re: Photographers/Videographers in Long Island?

• Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Couple of videographers/photographers:

1. Twinproductions (Video only- there website has a ton of their work)
    2. FineArts (Does both - we were not to keen on their style but their work is good)
    3. VIG Design (Does both)
    4.  Damion Edwards ( Photo only--amazing!! but was out of our price range)

Hope this helps!  

PM me if you need anything!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much. Even i'm not keen on fine art's style. i saw some of their work online and it's just not us. Damion is really expensive. Way out of our budget. I will look into vig and twin productions. Which one did you end up booking for your event? Any recommendations on decorators in Long Island?
  • Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ended up going with TwinProductions- they are based out of NJ.  We will be doing much of the decor ourselves (ie- centerpieces will be DYI and the linens and chairs we are using what are being given)  so we don't have a decorator.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We loved our photog - Sandeep of Bestphotog (http://www.bestphotog.com/main.php) and his prices where also reasonable.

We didn't have a videographer - but a few ladies in the past have used Twin and have been really happy with their results.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    Would anyone recommend BNB photography or House of Talent Studio? Any other suggestions for a south asian fusion wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards