Washington-Seattle
Options

Bridesmaid Jewerly and Shoes

Re: Bridesmaid Jewerly and Shoes

• Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any silver shoes and any jewelry they want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to Melissa. Silver shoes was my only criteria. Jewelry was their choice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any silver shoes and whatever jewelry that they want 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am picking the shoes.. but not buying them. our dresses are short and i want them to match since their dresses don't. and i don't really like jewelry. especially not necklaces.. i'm going to strongly suggest no necklaces.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The dresses are long, so I'm leaning towards letting them pick their own silver shoes. Not sure about jewelry, probably whatever they want!
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm letting them pick whatever they want for both.  I have one BM who recently had surgery on her ancle - 8 pins and plate so I'm 99.98% sure she'll want flats and I know most everyone else will want heels.  I think I am just going to ask they are all the same color, whatever color they choose between themselves.
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    irshis20irshis20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm letting my girls pick which every color and style of shoes they want, and probably pearls for jewelry. IShoes can make or break whether they'll be comfortable all day, so I want them to choose what they'll be most comfortable in - and I know I can trust my girls to still pick fashionable/stylish shoes. My wedding shoes will be colored, but I don't yet know what color, so I'm thinking I'll let the girls pick shoes in any color that complements the plum bridesmaid dresses.

As for jewelry, I really can't stand crystals. They look like fake diamonds to me. I will be wearing a pearl necklace my grandma gave me on my hs graduation, and pearl/diamond earrings. Since the top half of us will probably be in a lot of photos together I'd rather not have completely different styles of jewelry. All of my girls have pearl necklaces, so I'll probably request that. We did the same when one of them got married (bridesmaids decided on their own to wear our pearl necklaces).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards