Washington-Seattle
Options

cheap caterer tacoma washington?`

hi everyone , we found a couple venues we like and now we need a super inexpensive caterer. we only have about 35 guests and we want more heavy hors derves then sit down dinner, buffet style. but we still want a caterer that sets up and cleans up. let me know if you know anyone in the tacoma area.

Re: cheap caterer tacoma washington?`

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try this place:

http://www.deanallenscatering.com/

I was looking into them before our venue changed so I don't really know much. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would consider doing BBQ.  Southern Kitchen and Porter's Place both cater, and their food is deeelish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the recs, the barbecue is definitly out, we don't like that style but the prices are good. we will check dean allen
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, if you like any ethnic food, I would call around to some of the better ethnic restaurants in town to see if they cater.  They tend to serve more affordable catered food than standalone caterers.  So, Thai, Indian, Mexican, that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A great caterer in Tacoma is Three Chicks Catering. (www.threechickscatering.com)  Nems is great and is pretty flexible!  We've had her catering birthday parties, office parties, networking meetings, etc.

If you contact her tell her Debi says hello! :)  (we even rented her couches/ottomans for our wedding)

Good luck!
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards