Washington-Seattle
Options

When to book MUA and hair?

I am also looking for reccomendations for *good priced* MUA and hair stylists.

I don't know how early to book becuase I don't have the day of timeline all scheduled out already. I don't know if they are like other vendors where you have to put down a deposit to reserve the date and then you can meet later to discuss details and practice.

They are a vendor that probably can only do one booking a day, of course depending on the time of a wedding. Also, my wedding is on a Friday if that matters.

Any help or advice on the subject is much appreciated. TIA!

Re: When to book MUA and hair?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Totally piggybacking on this one, I was just thinking this today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me too!!!!!! where are the people with the info???
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how good my answer would be since I booked mine last summer, so a year in advance.  Then again, I spent a ton of time researching and it took me a little bit to find an MUA I could justify the cost of AND that was reasonably priced for the BMs since I wanted to give them the option to either have one do their makeup and hair or not.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is mua make up? Or someone that travels? ... I offically booked my hair and make up appointment about 90 days out. They wrote me down so as soon as they had their 2010 book out they could put in my appointments. I wouldn't say mine is a great price, but it is reasonable. I am saving money by going to them instead of having them travel to me. Let me know if you want more info.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011

i booked mine last summer - I booked it pretty far out because we need hair and make-up for 9 people and wanted them to come to us! What we went with was the best price that fit al of those categories! I would think in the next couple months would be good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards