• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Gay Weddings

Gay representation in psychology

Hello everyone!

I apologize in advance if this post is annoying to anyone, but I wanted to ask for some help with my 2-year thesis. I'm a doctoral graduate student in psychology at the University of Rochester in New York, and my specialty is marriage/relationships and sex in relationships. The main goals of the thesis are to explore how the roles of sex and the quality of sex in relationships affect relationship and sexual satisfaction over time.  

I have an online survey that takes about 20-30 minutes, and afterwards you'll receive individualized feedback about how relationship stacks up against thousands of other relationships! Other community members of the knot and the nest have found the survey to be very interesting and have appreciated the feedback they receive at the end of the survey. This forum is the perfect place to ask for help because the research is geared specifically towards those in relationships. Plus, I’m trying to do research that better represents gay couples, so your participation would be especially appreciated! Such research is beneficial to the participants and contributes to psychological knowledge about relationships to further help couples in need of guidance.

You must be 18 or older and in a physically intimate relationship. Please consider taking the survey if you're interested!

Please ask questions if you have any!Thank you so much for your help- I appreciate it very much!

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/556387/Quality-of-Sex?source=knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards