Washington-Seattle
Options

**d-smith** hair/makeup?

Hey lady, I know Shannon did your make-up for your e-pics, are she and Alison doing the hair and makeup for your wedding too???

Re: **d-smith** hair/makeup?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Alison is doing my hair. Shannen couldn't make it to my trial run so another make-up artist Alison works with will be doing my make up since she did my trial run.
  • Options
    amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks chick!! Sorry I was on a different work computer yesterday, had my original profile before I changed it to NOT include my last name...duh....

anywhoo have fun! Can't wait to see pics and work with Allison!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You bet. I actaully really like the MUA who did my trial run. She did a great job, and really listened to my Mom and I. Are you using Venia Beauty?
  • Options
    amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep for me, the bm's and my mom....I have no idea what to do with my hair though?  How was your trial?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My trial went great. Alison did a really good job on mine and my Mom's hair. I wasn't sure what to do with my hair either. I just searched the internet for pics and had a few similar styles to show her. She can also probably give you some ideas. Maybe just talk to her about the style of your wedding, your dress, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards