Canada
Options

F/U: Winter getaways - Niagara Icewine festival

Re: F/U: Winter getaways - Niagara Icewine festival

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  It was a fabulous experience :)  NOTL is just as crowed for Icewine as it is on a summer day though.  We stayed at White Oaks and did the taxi thing into town so we could drink.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool! I'm thinking this would be perfect as it falls on the weekend between DH & mine. I'm so glad it was awesome! Did you tour any of the wineries?
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just want to say that I think this is a fabulous idea :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's what I'm thinking Ringy! And, clearly I'm not finishing my sentences, 'cause I meant to say it's the weekend between our two birthdays.I haven't been to a festival since Japan. It's time to enjoy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We toured Peller & Hilldebrand, stopped at 20 Bees ... We always seem to get stuck at Peller (we've had brunch & dinner there on different occasions-- the restaurant is incredible).  We haven't done any of the smaller wineries and there are a couple of new ones as of this summer.  Icewine Festival is just a fun weekend (my BD is the 15th).  Be prepared to cab it though, there's a lot of tastings to be had ;)White Oak Resort is spectacular and they treat their guests very well.  We had a fireplace & jacuzzi in our room.  The bed was so comfie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards