Canada

Wedding in Italy

Just wondering if there are any Canadians out there who got married in Italy. I'm was hoping to get some information about the process to get married there, as well as possibly get a recommendation for a wedding planner from there.

Thanks!!!

Re: Wedding in Italy

• edited December 2011
    Hey

Friends of ours were married in Positano this past summer - it was beautiful!  The majority of the wedding was planned by a wedding planner they contacted through a website (sorry not sure which one but I'll speak to her and get more information for you).  You can also google weddings in Italy and you'll likely get lots of websites that provide services for tourists who want to be married in Italy. FI and I went to an Italian show last year and there were about 10 booths dedicated to tourists planning weddings in Italy.
  • edited December 2011
    My friend is planning a wedding in Rome for this fall. She's working with the woman below.  So far so good, she said it's been a bit hard working on the contract b/c they aren't so contract minded in Italy. I'll let you know if I hear anything else!

Federica Nascimben

Wedding Planner & Event Director

www.italianweddingevent.com

info@italianweddingevent.com

Phone (Italy) : (011) 39 328 4192491

• edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am going to be booking Federica for my Rome wedding - do you know what kinds of problems your friend spoke about regarding the contract and how were they resolved?  Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards