Christian Weddings
Options

Formerly JoyMatt & a hello again :)

Hi all, I've missed chatting on the Christian board! I'm not sure I feel like typing out the whole story again, so if you're super interested in the drama, feel free to go over to the June 2011 board. There was some drama related to my wedding plans and some friends who I no longer consider friends.. long story short I deactivated my account out of the pure fact that I didn't want to think about the wedding. But I'm back... and it's nice to see everyone! And I love how this board is moving more than it was back when I stopped posting :) and congrats Joesgirl on being mod!!!

Re: Formerly JoyMatt & a hello again :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I was wondering where you went! Glad to have you back. Sorry about whatever happened, but remember you wedding is about you and your husband. I will say a prayer that you will feel at peace with whatever happened. When is the wedding, btw? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    June 4 :) getting close!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow, you're back!  Yeah, I was wondering what happened to you too!  I try to stay out of the knot drama as much as I can but I do find myself reading it from time to time.  Ah, women, how dramatic we can be... :-) 

Glad you're back!!!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually, it wasn't Knottie drama (thank goodness.. haha!) it was home drama, people I used to be friends with. anyways thanks for the welcome back :)
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  I hope that things are going better now.  Hope to see you around some more now.  And thank for the congrats.  Hopefully I'm doing a good job as mod.  Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I read your post on the June board, but it least me somewhat speechless.  Anyway, I'm glad you're back, and I love the pic in your siggy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Emily!! Hey... Kansas?! I've been thinking of you recently wondering if you're moving????
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://houston.weddings.com/sites/weddings/pages/main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_formerly-joymatt-hello-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:4ad131eb-5b69-44b9-9787-00b18db2b64aPost:99abf34f-3213-4420-98f4-1c7662fbd033">Re: Formerly JoyMatt & a hello again :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Emily!! Hey... Kansas?! I've been thinking of you recently wondering if you're moving????
    Posted by joyfulbride424[/QUOTE]
     <div>Yep!  FI got the job and moved out there last week.  We looked at apartments while we were out there in January and ended up getting one of those.  Cost of living is ridiculously lower than what either of us are used to and God has just been opening door after door and showing us just how He provides.  It's been awesome to see.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I mentioned it earlier, but we found out while we were out there that FI will be leading the youth mission trip...to Haiti...May 30-June 8th.  Wedding is June 11th.  We are praying soooo hard that no one gets sick...or kidnapped...and that all flights back are right on time.  I wasn't worried about this at all until my mom about blew a gasket when we told her about it.  </div><div>
    </div><div>She's not handling any of it well at all.  I can talk about "the move" I just can't say the "K-word."  Gonna be a fun 4 months. :)
    </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_formerly-joymatt-hello-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:4ad131eb-5b69-44b9-9787-00b18db2b64aPost:908e26f0-d47d-49a0-9609-04b060e833fc">Re: Formerly JoyMatt & a hello again :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Formerly JoyMatt & a hello again :) :   Yep!  FI got the job and moved out there last week.  We looked at apartments while we were out there in January and ended up getting one of those.  Cost of living is ridiculously lower than what either of us are used to and God has just been opening door after door and showing us just how He provides.  It's been awesome to see.   I mentioned it earlier, but we found out while we were out there that FI will be leading the youth mission trip...to Haiti...May 30-June 8th.  Wedding is June 11th.  We are praying soooo hard that no one gets sick...or kidnapped...and that all flights back are right on time.  I wasn't worried about this at all until my mom about blew a gasket when we told her about it.   She's not handling any of it well at all.  I can talk about "the move" I just can't say the "K-word."  Gonna be a fun 4 months. :)
    Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

I will definitely keep you in prayers - especially during that time during that trip! I hope things go well and God provides a blanket of protection over him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards