Washington-Seattle
Options

tux question

how long before should we go to mens warehouse to figure out tuxes? how long does it usually take???

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: tux question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    *piggybacking to see replies*
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked one of the Men's clothing joints at the Wedding Show, since all my GM's are from out of town this was something I was worried about.

Basically as long as everyone gets their measurements to the tux place about a month in advance, that should be plenty of time. They should be able to pick up their tuxes as late as the day of the RD.

Since your wedding is in peak season you may want to give the tux plays a little more lead time, but 2 months ought to be enough.

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to know - thanks for the info!!!
    Married my best friend September 26, 2010 image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you for the info niq!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh I was wondering this too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can set up your account as far out as you'd like, pick out your tuxes,vests, all that stuff. Then the guys can go in and get measured whenever they want, as late as 2 weeks before the wedding.  We just set up our account last weekend. 2 of our groomsmen are in California. They can go to any Mens Wearhouse and get measured and tell them whether they want to pick  up their tux in Cali or in Washington.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours four months in advance, but we definatley didn't need to. I just wanted to get it checked off the list. The PP are correct a month is more than fine, a little longer if you have OOT or slow moving groomsmen.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards