1. Your Name & your Other Half's Name!Anna & Matt
2. Your Wedding DateJune 17th 2011 3. Your Wedding ColorsGuava & Tangerine 4. Your Age - His Age23-25
5. Honeymooning where?St. Lucia 6. Does your wedding have a theme?Fun & Romantic
7. How did he propose? It was our 2 year anniversary and we went back the the restaurant that we had our first date at. Sat in the same seats, everything was exactly the same. Even the weather outside. (raining). We were playing hangman (something we always do when we go to fancy dinners and they have the paper on top of the table cloth) his hangman after dinner and before dessert was "Will you marry me"? Then he got down on 1 knee and asked me to marry him, then we kissed for the first time. (We were waiting till we were engaged to kiss)
8. What do you think has been your biggest courting challenge as a Christian couple and how have you all overcome it?
I think our biggest challenge was how to be selfless. We have never dated anyone else before, so we really didn't know what we were doing, on top of that we are both very strong independent people and a little stubborn. For the longest time we would "argue" over if the grass was green, or green yellow (not really, but you get the point) . . :-)
9. Any advice for other couples?
You have to learn that men & women are different for a reason. Something that might seem logical to us, may seem wrong to him. Let them exercise their own right to do the things they are, don't try and take away the "man" in him because you think you have a better way. (I struggled with this for a long time)
10. What's your fave wedding movie?
Not sure... But I love the Notebook!
11. Fave wedding TV show?
Say Yes to the Dress
12. How long between the proposal and the wedding?
18 Months :-)