Washington-Seattle
Options

Photoshare Sites?

Are any of you planning on having cards at the reception for a photoshare website? What photoshare website do you think you'll use?  Do you think people will use it? 

I think it's a great idea - but i'm just wondering how many guests will go through with uploading pics to a photoshare website. 

Re: Photoshare Sites?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did photoshare cards a while ago and got them printed for free from Vistaprint. So I had nothing to lose but in the mean time I have heard not many people actually post photos. I believe it was Karebear who did not have much luck but if you and your firned are on facebook then they are more likely to post them there. Who knows! Everyone is different, it's worth a try:)

Also, if you get a lot you can put some in the Thank You's too to remind people!
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're right!  Facebook will probably be the way a lot of people go.  Good idea about putting them in the thank you cards!!  It seems like such a good idea, i really hope people will remember to post their pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want to, but I am struggling with what site to use.  Trisha, what site did you use?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, i'm trying to figure out what site to use to.  I read this article....and so now i'm even more confused!

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/guest-photo-share-flickr-or-picasa
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using photobucket. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used photobucket. I had about six people upload their pictures. The issue you have with FB is FB only holds low res. images, so if you want prints it won't turn our really well. That is where a web site like photobucket works really well.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards