Washington-Seattle
Options

Ta Da! My labor of love (PIP)

I'm SOOOOOOO glad to be finished with them!!

And I couldn't have done it without input from you all, extra input from Sarack, and a ton of design input and inspiration from KST.  Are they perfect?  No.  But they're about 90-95% perfect and I will take that!

And after spending an hour and a half numbering the back of the RSVPs, stuffing the envelopes and sealing them, these puppies are ready to go!

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: Ta Da! My labor of love (PIP)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They look awesome! Great job! And I bet you're super relieved now that they're done!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

They're beautiful!  Great job!  And they look perfect to me!  What you did is seriously impressive!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  They look fantastic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am SUPER relived to be done with them!  I had to reprint the red part of the invites 1.5 times.  And if you're a perfectionist like me, they're not perfect. :)  But I hit the point where they were close enough and had to take into account they were printed on a Gocco which means they won't be 100% perfect.
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love them TYGIRL!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you got them done! :) Now for mailbox stalking in a few days! WOOT!!!

They were seriously a labor of love and i LOVE the way they turned out!!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look great! Where did you end up getting them printed?
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those look great! I love the the solid red from the gocco :) Good Job ! I also really like the diamon design on the front.

but wait what am I missing why o you hae to number the rsvps? I have faint feeling that I used to know why but cant come up with any reason now LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kare - I used a Gocco printer.

Alyssa - the paper was red actually otherwise that would use a TON of ink.  I numbered the RSVPs in case if someone sends theirs back but forgets to write in their name.
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh well they are still awesome and I am soo jealous you are done :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! They look amazing!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GREAT JOB!! They are so beautiful!!!!

I just learned about this #ing the rsvps! I didn't think even think of it!! I'm glad I read Saracks post & now yours cause I wouldn't have done it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They turned out BEYOOTIFUL!!!!! I know what you mean about being a perfectionist, but honestly girl, our 95% perfect is usually other people's 105%. :) I've been getting feedback on how lovely mine are and can't wait for you to get that, too! I'm SO, SO, SO! Happy for you that they're done and I think they look fabulous! Love how the colors turned out. It's one thing to envision, but another to see the metallic inks. The lotus & words in the diamon, I so love how that looks! Spices up the jacket, n'est-ce pas?
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oui. :)  Je suis tres heurese je finis les invitations!  Je crois qu'elles sont belle avec les metallique encre.  And I probably butched a few things in there...ah well! 
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are beautiful.  I love all the colors.  I did the same thing, tried to make them perfect, went a little crazy, and then was fine with 90% perfect.  No one else will notice whatever it is that you think isn't perfect.  My brother asked how much I paid for mine.  He thought I bought them.  : )
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I know you were getting frustrated. They look wonderful.
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they look beautiful!!  Congratulations on getting them done...I know it is a HUGE relief!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone.  I'll be pleased if I do get someone who asks where I got them done, but we'll see.  I'm definitely relieved to be done with them finally.  It only took....a month. :P
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DAMN! they look so good.  can i hire u as my consultant? sersiouly, i want to do that gold lettering (totally matches my peacock colors) but don't know how to go about doing it without going pro printing.  You can really tell how much time and effort went into them, what a labor of love. LOVE IT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards