Christian Weddings

NWR: God is TOO Good!

Yesterday, Babe and I were on our way to my aunt's house. We were driving down a 2 lane street {with NO shoulders}. He was driving and I was on my phone on Facebook. Next thing I know, I'm sliding forward in my seat and we're swerving.
Background: His car had JUST told us to put on our seat belts, which we ALWAYS have on anyway. Yesterday, neither one of us had on seat belts. So, when the car told us to put on our seat belts, I just looked at it crazy and pressed the clear button so it would shut up. Neither of us put our seat belts on after the warning.
So, right after NOT putting my seat belt on, I go sliding forward and hit my knee on {I guess it's considered} the dashboard. I looked up and 2 cars were having a wreck and Babe had to swerve the car to avoid us being in the accident. PRAISE GOD there was a side street for him to safely turn on.
None of the people in the wreck were injured. There was a little boy in one of the cars, so I'm happy everyone was okay.
NEEDLESS TO SAY: We will both be wearing our seat belts at all times. {As it is a law anyway.} And we're both grateful that we, or no one else, were not injured. It wouldn't have been a pretty situation if we would have been involved be it that we had no seat belts on and I was already being launched forward with no impact.
Moral of the story: God can save your life, and you can help him by buckling that seat belt! You ladies be safe out there! Smile

Re: NWR: God is TOO Good!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards