Wedding Woes
Options

This is getting weird

I've gotten 3 calls in the last 3 days from the same number in Miami. The first came during my grandmothers funeral. The voicemail was just heavy breathing. Not creepy heavy breathing, just like someone walking around with the phone to their ear for a few seconds.

Yesterday it came in while I was on my flight, and the voicemail was the same, but slightly shorter.

Today the message was 10 seconds of classical music and 3 seconds of dead air. Almost like hold music that got cut off before the line disconnected.

What the hell is going on?

Re: This is getting weird

• Options
    Leg de NicoLeg de Nico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E^2 is stalking you?
    aka: nicoleg1982
  • Options
    thatgrrrrlthatgrrrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nico, I was just going to say that.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could be. Or, I have an ex who lives down there. But we haven't spoken in like 7 years, so he doesn't have much reason to start stalking me now.

I'm afraid it's someone trying to tell me I forgot to pay some bill. A few weeks ago I kept getting missed calls but no vm from a blocked number. When I finally was there to pick up, it turned out that my cable company was trying to notify me that the card they had on file was expired. WhyTF wouldn't they leave a message for that??
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Google the number. If it's a telemarketer or something, it'll come up, probably on 800notes.com

• Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I get calls on my cell from Saudi Arabia.  I've never answered and they never leave VM, but it's the same number every few weeks.  I think some poor mother is trying to call her son in school here and getting super angry that he never answers and let some dumb girl record his outgoing message.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    zsa - It's from that Nigerian prince...he needs you to launder that money for him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards