Wedding Woes
Options

Min

I think my post got lost down below, so I'm reposting it.  Feel free to ignore me here.  Either way.
*********************************************************************************************
Min, are you really coming to the city?  If so I know great authentic Chinese Restaunts in China Town.  Approved by DH Dad who is a retired chef.

Just sayin...

Re: Min

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If I ever visit again, I'll be sure to let you guys know! The times I have been, it was with my mom & sisters who are big babies & won't explore with me.
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Leave them in the subway.  They'll be too scared to get off the train, just remember which car they were in and we'll come back for them.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Doesn't she know we are the only city that matters?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Middle MinM sister, especially, hated the subway. Also, she kept asking, "Why is everyone walking so FAST!?!?" idiot.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My accountant is near Juniors.  It's nothing great.  Venero's has better cheesecake.  I can pick you up one if you want.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No crust and yes it's dense.  I had no idea about the Tremont dinner.  I'm a snob becuase I make my own but the one at Venerios is very good.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I remember because the word reminds me of "venereal"

They've been around for about 100 years and they've been on the food network for their canolies and cheesecake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How well does Chinese food ship?
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now I want cannolis and cheesecake.  

And Chinese food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards