Wedding Woes
Options

WWWWD?

1.  My boss is an incompetent pothead who rarely does anything more than text his friends, tweet, and embarrass himself in social situations.  (I know he sounds like he's 19, but he's in his gaddamn fifties.)

2.  His boss is an evil demon woman who feeds on children's souls and probably fuzzy kittens, too.

3.  A large group of us had a long and painful meeting this afternoon in which one of the open questions would have been resolved if Demon had read the marketing plan I submitted last year, right before I went out on maternity leave.

If you were me, would you:

a) send Demon last year's marketing plan, at the risk of making Cheech look like a slacker for not passing it on?

b) encourage/remind Cheech to pass it along, knowing there's a 95% chance that he won't, because he'll become distracted by some bright, shiny object and will never think of my plan again?

c) suck it up, keep your plan to yourself (and Cheech) because the whole thing seems futile and you're already looking for a new job?

Re: WWWWD?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    a. If Cheech doesn't give a damn about looking like a slacker, why should you give a damn?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a or c.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_wwwwd-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:04d12a6b-4b05-4b43-9514-4d3622870bdePost:fa6e52d9-63c1-4638-9a0b-eabba6334bd9">Re: WWWWD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]a. If Cheech doesn't give a damn about looking like a slacker, why should you give a damn?
    Posted by Wonderw1fe[/QUOTE]

This
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MNNEBrideMNNEBride member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    C&S1030C&S1030 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

A.  I am willing to call others out so I don't get labled as lazy.

Side note:  my boss (who is a total slimeball) told me today if his teenage daughter ever came home knocked up, he would throw her down the stairs.  Isn't that nice?

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a. but copy Cheech 

i.e. 

to: Hosebeast
    cc: Cheech

"Dear Hosebeast, 

Attached is the marketing plan that I drafted last year. This should clear up some of the questions from the meeting today. Please review and let me know if you have any questions. 

Heffa

PS: I hear kitties are excellent this time of year - maybe we should get lunch sometime. 
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards