Wedding Woes
Options

The other downside about DH being gone

MIL must think he's in the Sahara Dessert or something.  She sends me these e-mails a couple of times a week asking how/what he's doing and random questions about him.  Dude, he has a cell phone and his computer.  He's no less accessible then he is when he's home!

She has sent me at least 6 weight watcher's recipes and in the latest rambling she's mentioned she's on WW.  I'm starting to think she's trying to recruit me.

Re: The other downside about DH being gone

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you want me to yell at her for you?  I could really go for a good yelling at someone today. 
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    stuff like this makes me very happy that my MIL has no idea how to turn on a computer, let alone use e-mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd forward the emails to your H, to let him respond, but I'm assy like that.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    I was about to say go for it, but you probably can figure out who she is on FB.  DH says she's bored.  Whatever.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I can give you some links for every WW recipe she sends....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_other-downside-dh-being-gone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:05bd7e02-15b5-430f-90a7-41cfb53ea978Post:94e8255b-fd8d-4606-8635-ac709a0b34c0">Re: The other downside about DH being gone</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was about to say go for it, but you probably can figure out who she is on FB.  DH says she's bored.  Whatever.
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

That's OK.  I'll just yell at DH tonight for so many things...probably most of them aren't his fault...but some of them are. 

I'm having...a day.  Can't you tell?
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    When I had those sorts of days I'd tell my guys to find a truck driver breaking the rules.  Oh how I loved to take my crappy day out on the truck drivers. 
    Now I just have the cat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, well DH pointed out my pissiness to me and even after I explained that a) I'm at work day 6 of 7 days in a row (and he NEVER has to work 7 days in a row...Hell, he doesn't normally work more than 2 days in a row b/c he's on four 10-hour day schedule w/no weekends, unless it's OT, and Weds off), b) this cold seems to be lingering, c) I've not slept well in what seems like forever, and d) oh yeah, I'm also KU, he still acted like I don't have a reason to be in a mood. 

So yeah...He's kind of on my isht list.  

I may not bring home the GS cookies that came in today.  They may just live at my desk or in my car.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Keep the cookies!
  • Options
    ~~Busy.~~~~Busy.~~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you eat the cookies?
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Does she know there is a grandchild inside of that beer belly?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards