Wedding Woes
Options

Where's hmo's Hugh Laurie gasping as the Prince Regent pic?

newbaby on...
Not Ranked
Joined on 12-08-2008
Milwaukee
6,081 Points
newbaby on the way is online. Last active: 03-04-2011, 2:03 PMBronze

OMG my friends think I'm in a abusive relationship!!

Let me start by telling you a little bit of my information. I'm 25 yrs old married to a 21 yr old and have 3 kids together. We've been married for about 5 years and I'm happily married. Even though I know that my husband and I have very different personalities I know that he completes me. I have 3 friends who are older than me they're in their late 30's. They told me they're concerned about my well being. They asked me if my husband hits me or is abusive to me in any way. I couldn't believe it I was shocked and told them ofcourse not. I don't really know why they would think that. They also feel as though my hubby doesn't like them. I told them that that's just how he is he isn't very social. They feel that way because when they come over my husband doesn't greet them. He just does and minds his own business. they and I also I feel he is being disrespectful. I don't think I have to show him how to be respectful towards other as I'm not his mom. But I do see that as rude from him. I feel so bad that they think he doesn't like them. They have even thought about not talking to me anymore bc they think that my hubby doesn't approve of their friendship with me.  I don't know what to do. I'm not mad at them for thinking this way I thanked them for being great friend and being concerned about me. I know for a fact that I'm not in an abusive relationship although that worst part is that my mom has also asked me if he treats me right. She also thinks that I'm not happy=( I know that you won't be able to tell me what to do, but thanks for reading this I just needed to get it out.

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/50074461.aspx

Re: Where's hmo's Hugh Laurie gasping as the Prince Regent pic?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards