Wedding Woes
Options

weekend ?

I am having lunch with HIO on Saturday at the new burger place I've been dying to go to for months. I hope baby HIO kicks me when I rub her belly. :)

And yes, that probably means adding a week to the "wearing of new jeans" timeline.

Sunday we might do this "lego club" thing with the kids. It's new for us, and they are still on the toddler "duplo" blocks. It'll be interesting if they mix with the smaller legos. Personally, I have no desire to have smaller legos in my house any sooner than absolutely necessary.

Re: weekend ?

• Options
    Those hurt like a momo when you step on them.

When nephew comes to visit, we are taking him to the lego store. I am pretty sure he is going to have a stroke.
  • Options

Tomorrow - taking niece and nephew to see "Pete the Cat:  Rocking in my School Shoes" in the morning, showing a potential tenant my rental house in the afternoon (fingers crossed - would love to have a new tenant signed by the time my old one moves out at the end of May).  Maybe a movie in the evening if I'm up for it.

Sunday - meditation class, cleaning house.

• Options

catching up on much needed sleep. baby is FINALLY sleeping like a normal baby. well, relatively normal. i give lots of credit to putting him in the new daycare and having him on a normal schedule.

also, shopping.

• Options
    What burger place?  I would like to live vicariously, please. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Eh, either running around like a chicken with my head cut off doing errands, replacing a dryer vent and learning two new studies for work backwards and forwards. Yay, living' large :P~~~
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I'll be spending my weekend being sick.   Yay!   I love colds!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards