Wedding Woes
Options

My work project can DIAF

Our server lost 285 e-mails down a black hole.  They finally recovered them and now we have to slog through them all to get them done.   My boss gave me a file of applications to check the status and if there's no account, I have to set it up. 

The format is all janked up on these and the system is not working like it should (it's super slow).  It's making me cranky and all I want to do is take a nap.

Re: My work project can DIAF

• Options
    Ugh. I'm feeling you right now. I have to review some patient information. The chart is at another office. The people requested yesterday that it be messengered over. It is not here. I have to leave by 3 pm, and it is now 11:15 am. I absolutely must get this done today...as I'm not sure when I'll be able to return. I'm giving it another hour before I start sounding alarms, calling people, etc. I hate these last minute deadlines and such.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_work-project-can-diaf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:0a99b5ab-d573-412c-90b4-fd3ce08f7cadPost:b274abb4-4ee9-4c20-928a-c90673591a71">Re: My work project can DIAF</a>:
    [QUOTE]i wouldn't mind helping. i like those projects if it keeps me off the phone . especially because it's as if you're doing damage control.
    Posted by Wifezzilla[/QUOTE]

I don't normally mind this stuff either, but the system not working is making me especially cranky.  I keep getting kicked off this one program that I need and it's so frustrating. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards