Wedding Woes

Nico

On your eye- have you tossed everything that comes into contact with your eyes?  makeup, even face lotions or anything that may cross contaminate?  Also be sure you are washing and sanitizing your sheets, clothes, anything you might put near your eyes.

Re: Nico

• nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, 6.  I wish I knew.  I have cloroxed the hell out of the house.  Sanitized all of the bedding yesterday - pillows, headboard, sheets, etc.  I don't wear makeup or lotion since I've had this eye funk, so I know it's not that.  No contacts/glasses.  And I bleached my sunglasses this weekend.

Really, IDK where it's coming from.  But it is pissing me the hell off.
    imageimage
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Well, then I got nuthin'.  I got pink eye several times from a dirty, dirty roommate, but I doubt that's your issue.

When I say dirty I mean weeks without showering or brushing her teeth. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'd be pissed the hell off, too.

Is it coming from DD's school?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, no.  We bathe daily in the Nico household (most of the time).  I just can't imagine WTF is going on.  The antibiotic drops were working (or something was) b/c it was all clear.  And then WHAM! I wake up with red eye again this a.m.  And the drops burn like  a mofo.
    imageimage
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish, Min.  But I doubt it.  DD hasn't had it.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Well, that is one thing then.

I'd say, the janitorial staff at your office is farting on your keyboard.
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

You know, last time I had pink eye, it was a manifestation of my miserable, stressful, awful job.  The day I quit? No more pink eye.  (no more constant colds, either)

Just seems odd that it was all clear on the weekend and flared up again on monday morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards