Washington-Seattle

sarack...and probably some other too

Hi
It's been a while since I've been here but I saw this and totally thought of you. I think these are your colors. This site has some fun garters! They are a little spendy though.

For some reason it won't let me insert a link but here is the site
www.gartersbykristi.com

Re: sarack...and probably some other too

• edited December 2011
    Well I guess it did let me insert a link! :P
  • edited December 2011
    Link worked for me (although it opens in this window instead of new). Is that her Seahawks garter? ;)
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for thinking of me!! I like it! We are still unsure if we are doing garters but if we do, i've bookmarked a site.

Ps, where have you been lady? its getting closer!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered some WSU cougar garters from kristi as a suprise for my fiance! They were a bit pricey but I love mine. It turned out better than the pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_sarackand-probably-other?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:7a431230-e0af-41d3-bc6c-6e09805f2d69Post:0301aca3-bcef-4d0e-85fe-1d82dc19551c">Re: sarack...and probably some other too</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you for thinking of me!! I like it! We are still unsure if we are doing garters but if we do, i've bookmarked a site. Ps, where have you been lady? its getting closer!
    Posted by sarack[/QUOTE]

I've been lurking some, just haven't had much to post.  
    My Mom and I have been waist deep in the DIY stuff. We are getting closer to being done, although I feel like when I finish one thing I think of something else! I can't believe I'm only a little over a month away! I'm really getting excited.
    Anywho, I saw the garder and thought of your colors becuause I love them. I thought It would be a fun site for everyone else as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards