Wedding Woes

IHO LS's b-day: The ATL Btches...

I only saw the last 1/2.Can I tell you that I am in love with Shree?!  I was *ded*, dying, and done when she went to town on the party planner.  She looks great.  The divorce agrees with her.  :)Love NeNe this season.  I'm not sure about her hairstyle.  And the green dress w/no bra has got to go.  Lisa seems to have come out of her shell more this season. Kim, different season, same isht. Kandi...Hmmm...Not sure about her.  Her daughter was cracking me up.  I loved that her daughter was so honest about her feelings about Kandi getting married. The previews looked out of this world.  Can't.wait.for.this.week!

Re: IHO LS's b-day: The ATL Btches...

• loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sheree really is showing me something. I love that she likes to throw parties for herself. Nene is hilarious. I saw that she was wearing a bra here and there, but she needs to wear one EVERY DAY. She's not a 32AA for christ's sake. In the immortal words of Jill Zarin, "Put a brar on!".Kim's new wig is an improvement, but I'd love to see her real hair.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I still don't love Sheree. Nene looked so much better w/ the long hair, or the hair a little longer bob-like at the reunion. She ages 10 years w/ the current hair. It was beyond obvious about Kim's hairpiece this go round, before she went to the beauty school. I paused and was like hmm, yep, that first inch is her real hair, and you can see where the wig begins. Not even the same color. Wig FAIL. but she's moved on from country singing to designing her own wig line. ::snort:: Lisa does seem like she has a little BSC in her. I'd like to hear more about the accusations that she lost her sht w/ Keith Sweat and all that mess. Kandi seems ok. Her grill is huge, goodness. I totally remember her in Xscape. Loved them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
  • hugitouthugitout member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to admit that I was disappointed by the first episode. I liked season 1, but I was bored last week. I'm sure I'll watch again though.
  • loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What my friend told me, and that they didn't feature on the show, is that the party was being given to Sheree for FREE.Homegirl is getting a huge party for free. Of course, it's great publicity for the party planner. However, that doesn't excuse him screaming at her like that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    LS, are you serious?  Wowww ..
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I'll say it. I thought it was total BS. She need a HO Sit Down card in the worst way. He was a diva and a half, but really, who does that? She acts like she has so much damn class, and that was a cat freaking fight, that was instigated by her, IMO. And the fact that it was free for her? Wow, she's got some balls, and not in an admirable way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards