Washington-Seattle
Options

Engagement pics

I love the urban style engagement pics. i live in pierce county. Does anyone have good suggestions for that area? I will go to seattle if you know of an absolute amazing place. Thanks

Re: Engagement pics

• Options
    edited December 2011

I've never been, but what about the Museum of Glass in Tacoma? It looks very cool online. But again, never been, it would be a uninformed suggestion, but you could take a look. http://www.museumofglass.org/  Other than that, not too familiar what else there is, I know you have a waterfront!! And Point Defiance Zoo, not too Urban, I just love Zoos! And they make for really fun and cute pics. Hope that helps! I'm a big googler, maybe google urban areas for engagement pics in Tacoma? Or Pierce County? Long, but may get results. Smile

Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh the glass museum bridge and water feature are wicked cool. I also think towards the water where the grungy factories are would be kinda cool. For picture juxtaposition with pretty people and dirty building.
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha, pretty people and dirty building, that made me chuckle. Ah, this board makes me giggle sometimes!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Museum of Glass is awesome.

Champagne did some TTD pics there after her wedding in August, and HelenShayna had her wedding there back in June I think. Definitely will provide for some awesome contrast. As far as Pierce County, I would have no idea. So I'm no help there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    irshis20irshis20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tacoma does have a downtown. I would just go there. I mean, if you just want buildings and stuff. And they've got that cool bridge by downtown with the funky cables.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Totally downtown Tacoma. Glass Museum will give you some pretty shots, plus there's the light rail, waterfront. Right there are also some pretty brick buildings like the Harmon, the old train station, too!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    janettranjanettran member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you can beat the sculpture park in Seattle.  I think it may be worth the drive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Downtown tacoma will be awesome. i think you should totally just stick with down there. Your photog will definately find the urban feel if you tell them that is what you are looking for. Downtown Tac has so many old buildings, water, the mueseum and tons of stuff. I say just go downtown and go for it!   Plus maybe on your walk from one place to the next you can find a coffee shop to get some cute shops at too!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone I am soo excited. FI wants to wait now until it warms up. I feel like that will be to late. Sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards