Wedding Woes
Options

So...

If you have to ask if something is normal, you most likely know that it's not.  Just sayin'.Also-Good MORNING!  It's hump day!H is coming home tonight and I'm happy.  I mean I like the freedom and all, but I like having him around more than the freedom.  Plus, the dog takes up too much of the bed.

Re: So...

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what I would do if they were BOTH gone.  Hmmm...I really don't.  Probably the same thing I did, but I would stretch out in bed.
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Today is my birthday. To celebrate I spontaneously woke up at 4:30 am feeling hungry/sick. Then I puked brushing my teeth. Tonight I fly to Montana. DH called me when he woke up and sang to me.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    edited December 2011
    Puked brushing your teeth?  That is definitely not normal  ::side-eye::.HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!!  All for you, until you tell us anything else (or find anything else out)
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, yes, and yes. DH and 6let are gone this weekend.  I have grand plans to get crap done.  I'll be surprised if I do anything more than go to work and hit Sam's club.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Pmeg! you may want to go ahead and POAS even if it is early.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    pegasuskatpegasuskat member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you may get a baby for your birthday, POAS. I always gagged while brushing my teeth with all 3 of my babies....
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Right now I honestly think I'm just sick. I started feeling congested/headache-y last night. I haven't been traveling a lot recently and last week was my first big trip in a long time. I bet I picked something up.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know when teeth brushing made me puke.  It was the same reason my allergies were worse.....Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you need to do a birthday POAS and then a shot...Or vice versa.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards