Wedding Woes
Options

ahahahaha - not always right

Customer: “I need some paint.” Me: “No problem, let me show you our selection.” (After taking her time picking out colors from all the swatches we have…) Customer: “I want these two colors mixed. I’m going to be painting stripes.” Me: “Sure, no problem. Let me mix it up for you. Would you like a gallon of each, or a different size? Also, would you like some painters tape and a couple of brushes?” Customer: “I only need one brush and I don’t need any painters tape, because you are going to mix the two colors.” Me: “You want me to mix the two colors?” Customer: “Yes, so I can just buy one gallon and paint stripes.”
br>imageimage
IF/Baby Blog
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: ahahahaha - not always right

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She thinks if you mix paint she will paint stripes with it?  ::head-desk::
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hhehehehehe.
  • Options
    Is this a C&P? FI works in a paint store right now while going to school. He gets this sht all the damn time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Another acronym for the day: TSTL. Too stupid to live.I wish it were legal to enforce Darwin's theories.
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    yes, ilove...it is from the not always right blog.....it is full of hilarious dumb customer stuff http://notalwaysright.com/
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    In that case, BM, you'll really love this one: Me: “Thank you for calling [pool supply store], how may I help you?” Customer: “Hi, I think I may have a problem with my pool.” Me: “Can you describe the problem?” Customer: “Well, I reached into my skimmer this morning to clean it, and I got shocked so bad that I got thrown against the fence. So I went around to the other side and that skimmer shocked me too! What do you think is wrong?” Me: “Sounds like there is a short in your electrical equipment. You should shut down all power to the pool and call an electrician right away.” Customer: “So is it safe to swim?”
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog

• Options
    Love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Totally safe to swim.This is why I can't go back to full-time customer service. AT least now when I get stupid questions, it's from four-year-olds.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wz, people do accidentally kill themselves all the time; those are the ones who don't bother to ask the question at all (see: people who play russian roulette with a semiautomatic, pee on the train track and hit the third rail, etc.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that blog, especially after working in retail for years. People are so stupid.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG, this site is hilarious.Me: “Ma’am would you like a small, medium, or large?” Customer: “Well what’s the difference?” Me: “The size. They are all different sizes.” Customer: “Give me a small.” (I hand her the small coffee.) Customer: “God d*** modern coffee houses and their God d*** midget-drinks!”
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    PMB - that cracked me up too
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards