Wedding Woes
Options

Today

Is awesome. I just locked my keys in my trunk. I have not locked the keys in the car since high school. My email isn't working. I have to use the web-based version because Lotus Notes won't open.I don't even care. This is my last day in this godforsaken place, I am drinking a delicious rum and coke, and my fave coworker/bm is throwing me a party at her house tonight. Like I was even going to read email anyway. And I'll figure out how to get into my car later.

Re: Today

• Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha. I love Rum and Coke with lunch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks.  I locked my keys in my trunk for the first time ever about a month ago...outside the grocery, with all the groceries in trunk in 90 degree weather.  Luckily my mom was in the area and bailed me out pretty quickly. Do you have a spare set of keys anywhere?
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay for noon time Rum and Coke. I locked my keys in my house today, and then had to call the police to come open my office door because my office keys are on the same ring as my house keys.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love a drink right now. Aside from the car, sounds like you have a decent day going and a better night coming!
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a spare set at home, which is about 20 minutes away. Problem is I don't *quite* know where they are. If I knew I could have just asked my brother to grab them and drive them down to me, but it looks like I'm going to have to beg fave co-worker to take a quick ride to my house with me before the party.
  • Options
    Jealous, of all of it. Seriously.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards