Wedding Woes
Options

::Varuna::

I think we're gonna buy that Inspiron online.  :)  H and I weighed all the options and though we like to buy local, it really doesn't make sense to spend $150+more for something that is half the value.  YAY!We just have to order it, wait and then have the files transferred.  I won't know what to do with myself when we have a computer that actually WORKS. 

Re: ::Varuna::

• Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got an Inspiron and I really like it. I ordered direct from Dell, and I got an additional discount + free shipping with the corporate discount program.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They offer free shipping and it's tax free, so that makes it worth it. 
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad that it's a good deal for you.And really, there is no such thing as "local" for computer stuff.  Even if you have a local company build it, they order their parts from various businesses who are ordering it from various other businesses on a national level.  DH used to work for one of those middleman companies building custom order machines.  And Dell technical support is very good (or at least always has been in our and DH's experience).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're just so ready to have a new computer.  Nothing fancy, but something that WORKS.  We also found someone who will transfer files for $45 flat fee.  :)
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    That's not a horrible price gouge.  It's not great, but I've seen worse. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were quoted anywhere from $45 to $100 to $90/hr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards