Wedding Woes

Re: :: moms ::

  • Options
    Eh...We've tried to lose him.  He just keeps coming back.  I guess it's because we feed him.  :)
  • Options
    You can't lose them, I still keep tripping over the 22 and 23 year old that don't even live here anymore!
  • Options
    Call your local PD. They'll take your child's thumbprint and put it on file, as well as giving you a copy to keep, and they may have a "Junior Officer" program where they get badges and learn about policework. That way, your child gets to know the officers in her own community, and can see that the police are there to protect and serve.Bacon got printed when I did (for daycare), and they told us that we could arrange a tour anytime we liked if we called ahead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards