Wedding Woes

Speaking of bras

I don't know about you sluts, but my bras are pretty boring. The 3 I wear most are t-shirt bras, in black or nude. Super boring, but they fit nicely under fitted shirts.I think the lacy sexy ones are beautiful, but you don't get as nice of a shape because you can't wear them under many things. I'm a practical bra buyer I suppose. I'm a bit more adventurous in the underwear department as far as color and fabric.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Speaking of bras

• VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    DH really doesn't get off on lingerie.  His favorite outfit was the garter belt with thigh highs and heels. He could care less about the rest of it and has actually told me he just prefers naked or naked with the above mentioned accoutrement.So, if I buy any lingerie, it's usually "I want to sit around in this and look pretty".
  • loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My H is the same. If he's not that into it, there's no point in me wasting money.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm very practical.  I own a couple of cute ones but never ever wear them because they look bad under clothes.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have one nude and one black. The rest are fun colors with lace/polka dots/embelishments. Like I said, the whole purpose of me wearing one is so something is going on up there.
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Mine are sans decoration as well, it tends to make it hard for me to find a shirt to wear over it if there is some stuff going on with the bra.But one of my regular rotation bras is a bright magenta color, I lurve it. I wear it on black shirt days and it makes me feel bright.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards