Washington-Seattle

r&r rentals?

anyone heard anything about them? Good, bad, anything?

also, i wrote a post about registering being reallllllllllllllllly tiring. why didn't any one tell me? I registered at 3 places today. I plan to consolidate as I registered for a lot of the same stuff at all places.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: r&r rentals?

• nosajnosaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Havn't heard anything but have been thinking about using them myself as they have nice linen choices and their black chairs are wood not plastic resin like many other places. Their prices seem about the same as everywhere else. I talked to some caterers that use them exclusively as well.
  • Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously - who would've thought registering would be so hard?  I was so looking forward to it!!  Just remember, you've got lots of time to register!  I swear, each day, i realize that we don't have something at my home so i get online and add it to the registry! 
  • edited December 2011
    Our venue told me that they had problems with R&R rentals adding in some extra fee that was approx. an additional 50%. They said that the questioned several people at R&R but could not get a straight answer as to what the fee was for. Our venue recommended AA Party rental because they also have a good track record and don't seem to have this extra fee. Just and FYI that you may want to double check.
    My Planning Bio image
    176 invited image 92 Joinin in image 56 Missin out image 29 Slackers image RSVP Date: August 27th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards