Washington-Seattle
Options

Dueling Piano???

I have been thinking about having dueling pianos play for my reception. Our wedding is going to be about 150 people and thought it would be fun to have live music, and a little entertainment. I also thought it would be great for all ages, and get everyone invovled. I am nervous for them to be too cheeesy, has anyone been to a wedding that has had them?

Re: Dueling Piano???

• Options
    MerryfjMerryfj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing this at my wedding!!! I'm so excited about it! They will sing whatever you want as long as they know it. You can always give them a do not play list if you are worried about certain songs. Jeff and Rhiannon of Noteworthy Productions have been great to work with so far. Definitely pricey ($3k) but it will be so unique and memorable for the guests. They have some videos on their website if you want to see what they can do.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into it.  I think it's a great idea - I know the time I've gone to 88 Keys I enjoyed it so I think it'll be fun entertainment.  If it's in your budget, I say go for it!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to work at a dueling piano bar a few years ago, and i actually thought this would be a great idea!  We decided to go with a dj, but i think you'll have a lot of fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that sounds like so much fun!! my crowd wouldn't appreciate it but if you think yours will and its in your budget, do it!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of this! But I think it sounds great! Wish I could fit it into my budget! Just for the entertainment factor!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I had talked to jeff and rihanna and they said they could do it, but than found out they already had something booked, if I were planning on having them I would have NO worries, they are so great and nice, I am very jealous of you that you are having themSmile yours will be so great!!

• Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had contacted chopstix about this..and it really wasn't too bad....1k each piano player and i think it was for 2 hours? they were VERY friendly, and very professional about it..they contacted my venue to see if it would be okay, and went there and toured with the onsite mgr to figure out where they would put the pianos, etc....we didn't end up doing it for a space issue, but they were great to work with.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards