Washington-Seattle
Options

Programs?

What are you doing? Are you listing everything readings, songs, etc. Or are you just having names of the bridal party and a thanks. I am so stumped with invites I am taking my mind off of it for a minute with the program. Thank you

Re: Programs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm making paddle fans and i'm just listing names and thats about it. :0)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think first page had thanks and "in memory" sections. Second page was a list of BP members, readers, etc. Third page was an outline of the ceremony so people could follow along. Last page was directions to the reception venue just in case they forgot them or something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing these for our programs:
    (stolen from winterbride over at chattybride dot com)

-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • Options
    emilybraileemilybraile member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not even having programs... hopefully that isn't too lame. But we're having our ceremony/reception at the same place, so I don't know if that makes them less necessary? I don't know.

I would suggest just putting the stuff on them that you think matters, whether that be just the attendents names or a more detailed description (songs, readings, etc). Good luck :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing these: http://www.intimateweddings.com/blog/easy-diy-wedding-programs-tutorial/
    Pretty similar to Sara's, but with games too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jennyann- those are so cute.

Thanks everyone :)
  • Options
    amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're doing everything...the order of ceremony, names, readings...all of it...going to diy it...bought a couple boxes of blank tri-folds from joann's online (can find a coupon code too) and going to try and do my own for a change!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards