Wedding Woes
Options

AW: Husband edition

Last night I was chatting with NOLA on the phone. H starts waving his hand, so I ask NOLA to hold. I ask H what the hell he wants. He said, "Tell her I say hi."I said here, have the phone.So H and NOLA had their own chat last night. I made sure to give him some sweet loving as a reward for being so great.

Re: AW: Husband edition

• Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I totally want to call and talk to you now just to see if he wants to talk to me too. ;) P.S. Man said to tell you he was right and you were wrong.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LnR70707LnR70707 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw. and jealousE
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha. My c*** blocking status has now been reversed.:)   Mr. Min is so cute. I was surprised when he wanted to say hello. I thought for sure he was giving you the stank eye for talking so long on the phone. Sorry if you missed the first half of Obsessed. Hee I really enjoyed our convo.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NOLA - I enjoyed out convo very much. I needed that, and he understands that. Also, we have a DVR. I never have to miss a minute of Obsessed. That would be blasphemous in my home. L_W - WTF am I wrong about? I am never wrong!?
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ AM vs. The Beastie Boys guy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah...I was wrong about that. I admitted that already, didn't I? If so, this is my formal admission of saying one wrong thing ever.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now I have an image of Nola and Mr. Min running through a field of daisies w/"Secret Lovers" playing in the background.  ;)
    imageimage
  • Options
    L_WoodsL_Woods member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol. He's just teasing anyway. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicole, you know that's my song. It's right up there with Computer Love.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If Mr. MinM has a little brown baby I'm going to start having to ask some serious quesitons ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards