Wedding Woes
Options

Hells Kitchen?

I was so bummed Suzanne didn't go, even though I don't care for the one that went. I don't even remember her name, but H kept saying she was funny looking.I think they're all pretty shitty to have made it this far, but I remember saying the same thing last season too.

Re: Hells Kitchen?

• Options
    I was annoyed that Suzanne didn't go as well. I don't like her eyebrows.The food tasting thing was hilarious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ha, it was! I couldn't believe that Van thought Venison was Tuna. Tuna, really? It was funny how they were all guessing these bizzare things when the food was actually really simple. (boiled coconut? what?)
  • Options
    She has weird cheeks. I don't like her. Not because of the cheek thing though. I really like Van. He cracks me up.
  • Options
    The eyebrows aren't why I don't like her, but they're strange.Van is really funny. I like the guy with the curly hair and broken arm.
  • Options
    Whats the point of nominating people if Ramsey just picks someone else to kick off? He's a rebel, he doesnt even play by his own rules.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think he likes to hear what they think about each other and how good they are at spotting weaknesses in the team.
  • Options
    I'm tickled at Chef Ramsey making jabs at Tennille's sexuality. That is all.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love that he said "f-ing useless". One of my favorite phrases, which I am currently going to use to describe the moron from the insurance company who I am on the phone with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards