Wedding Woes
Options

RPOTD (baby related)

When I dropped Dex off at daycare this morning, they were playing the Cha-Cha Slide on their little CD player.  All of the older babies were "dancing." They were all too freakin' cute.Anyway, Dex was doing his little thing where he basically just sortof bends his knees over and over, sortof to the beat.  Little quarter-squats, if you will.  Well, his best buddy Jeremiah was also dancing and was tearing it up!  Waving his arms, actually lifting his feet, and definitely with the beat.Granted, J is 4 or 5 months older than Dex, but he's also black, and I have to say I think that Dex's lack of rhythm has more to do with his totally-cracker parents than it does with his age.  Hopefully he can learn a few things from J before they end up in separate daycare rooms. :)

Re: RPOTD (baby related)

• Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I thought you were black.  He has only one total cracker parent.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uh... could it be that his parents are rhythmically challenged, not just because he's marshmallow mccrackercrumbs?Also - could it be that Jeremiah has rhythm because his parents have rhythm and not because they're black? Just sayin.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still stuck on Cha-Cha Slide. I'm sure by the time they move to the Tootsie Roll he will be a pro.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good point, Jadie.  I'll blame DH for Dex's dancing. :)It was just so stereotypically interesting to see the black baby dancing like a pro and the whitest white kid trying his hardest but not quite getting there.  I fear he'll end up in one of those youtube videos of "white people dancing at weddings' or whatever. ;)

• Options
    Oh, DG.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards