Wedding Woes
Options

Ilove (pittie story time)

1. We have taken to calling Paris "Dirk Wiggler". I find this hilarious, even though she's a girl.2. Paris is some sort of Houdini dog. We crate them when we are gone longer for an hour. Paris does not love the crate and we found out that she figured out who to get out of her other crate. So we switched the dogs becuase Kylie's crate was a bit more sturdy. Yep, she figured out how to get out. She doesn't do it all the time and when we come home, she's usually sitting in front of Kylie's crate with a toy, like she's taunting her.

Re: Ilove (pittie story time)

• Options
    DED @ Dirk Wiggler. The first week we had Izzie, we laughed so much at her wiggliness, that she now is usally just referred to as Wiggy. What a turd! Atleast she doesn't go and destroy things though I guess. Haley has now learned that she can bite and bend the metal bars of her crate. She's in the THE sturdiest crate. 2 of the bars at the top of the door are bent and protruding out now. FI has to fix them, and STAT, before she breaks out of the whole thing. They are some determined and smart MFers.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
  • Options
    ::butting in::You need to tape that.
  • Options
    As for the baby thing, Paris has been so much more cuddly with me. She hopped up on the bed and cuddled with me this morning. I am so glad this house will have a dog door. I am hoping that we can do some trial runs where they are left out and confined to an area (but have access outside to potty). I am nervous, but if it doesn't work, it's right back to the crates.
  • Options
    I remember BTP said the same thing about Newman when she first got pregnant. I've heard from a few IRL people that animals sense that, and it can bring maternal instincts out in them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards