Washington-Seattle
Options

What are you doing for transportation?

I am looking for more exotic transportation options rather than a limo or an older
car. Does anyone have any reccomendations in our area?
 TIA!

Re: What are you doing for transportation?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm driving myself in my Prius :) Oh wait, that isn't exotic....

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I haven't really thought about it. I would LOVE to rent something from BMC.. not what you are looking for. I don't know anything about a sports car or anything. I think a friend will be driving me around. I guess I should think about that.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am assuming you're meaning to take you from your reception to hotel?  Because your ceremony and reception are in the same place, right?  I was going to suggest horse-drawn carriage, but that wouldn't work for that.  What about putting your Googling fingers to work & see if there is a fancy car club in the area?  They might occasionally drive for weddings?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, jennyann from my reception to our hotel and for a few pictures would be fun. Since we don't need it that long or that far I will try to look into car clubs.

I just want something that reflects us. FI has a 1988 F-250 huge tires, 12 inch lift,extra and he is a mechanical engineer. I would love to suprise him with something like an old school hummer or any other exotic car, not sure yet. I just want it to be us- he's not into name brand fancy cars or antique.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea of having the truck involved!  I think it was mgswart that had the picture of her bouquet in front of the giant truck wheel, and I loved it because it seemed like something that was "them".  If you want someone else to drive you, check also for local offroading clubs, or big ole' truck clubs & get someone with a SUPER jacked up truck to drive you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help we are doing a limo... they do have hummer limos though. I would just ask around and see if anyone knows someone with a car like that. I bet you could rent a normal sized hummer from a rental car place.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards