Washington-Seattle
Options

Great Venue Needed!

I am looking for great venue ideas on the Eastside (Bellevue) as far North or South just Eastside of Seattle. Looking at Sept/Oct so it wiill be an indoor event.

One venue that I like but I am looking for more ideas. 180 guest count-would like to stay under 8K

Thanks!
Lisa

Re: Great Venue Needed!

• Options
    dreamwindsdreamwinds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into the Hollywood Schoolhouse, it's in Woodinville and really cute, but I don't know if it's budget friendly? http://hollywoodschoolhouse.com/

Also, numbers (how many people) is a good thing to note as that will affect venue options as well. And what a 'tight budget' means to you. What's the max you might be willing to spend on renting a venue and/or catering.
    imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    shelui4shelui4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depends on how many guests you have and what's your tight budget..

There's Bear Creek Country Club in Woodinville which a co-worker of mine recently got married at. His budget was tight and looks like a nice place based off his pictures. He said the catering was very reasonable in his opinion. That's the only one I can think of for the Eastside. I know of other venues in Eastside but not suitable for a tight budget such as Woodmark and Newcastle Golf Course.
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't know if colombia winery still does it, but i looked into that about two years ago, and i remember it was reasonably priced.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. Let us know guest count and budget and that would help. Also, let us know if the budget needs to include tables/chairs so we have a better idea of what places to list.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you can do all indoor at Clise Mansion, which is in Redmond.  Also, there are a lot of golf courses over here that you can get married at.  My cousin got married at Bear Creek, and the club house just looks like a big, plain room.  Kind of boring IMO.  I think you can be 100% inside at the Pickering Barn in Issaquah too, and also Lord Hill Farms in Monroe.
    Like PPs said, we kind of need more info to help you.  Guest count, and price maximum can really narrow it down.  I'd also get a copy of a Seattle Bride or Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom magazine.  They both have extensive venue lists in the back that often list prices & max occupancy.  
    Oh, and Nick has that awesome venue map... does anyone have the link to that?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LisaMarie27LisaMarie27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Guest count is 180 and price for venue and food, would like to stay under $8,000
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, maybe Pickering Barn in Issaquah (not sure what their rates are now)?  If Maple Valley works okay, I would look into Lake Wilderness Lodge (you can bring in any caterer you want which can keep the food costs down).
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards