Wedding Woes
Options

eewww...a walmart story

From someone on the bump (who I think works there)The store security caught a nasty girl who had picked up a whole new outfit for herself. Apparantly she had changed into all new clothes in the dressing room, including new panties. Then she came out holding all her old clothes, which she handed to the fitting room attendant. I know most WM associates are idiots, but I guess this employee was able to deduct that the washed out bra, smelly panties, pit stained shirt, and dirty jeans, were not store merchandise. When the police got there they forced nasty girl to undress and give back the stolen and now worn clothes. I would like to insert a warning here. Next time you buy clothes, make sure to wash before wearing. Lest your new sexy panties reek off sweaty shoplifter. *gag
br>imageimage
IF/Baby Blog
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: eewww...a walmart story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards