Washington-Seattle
Options

Weird?

Do you think it's weird that it doesn't even feel like I'm getting married in 5 days? I don't even feel nervous or anything.

Re: Weird?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think so.  I have a feeling I'll be that way when I'm a week out. Smile 
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same as you!! Everyone is all "Are you nervous?" "Are you excited?" and I'm nothing! I say "I'm dead inside." Tongue out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's weird. I imagine after all the planning, it just seems like a big party and doesn't feel real. I'm guessing it's going to hit either the night before or the morning of. :)
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It'll probably hit you as you're walking down the aisle. I think thats when I'll definitely feel it!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    mgswartmgswart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_weird-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:8c6b643d-4a19-44b7-b91e-c8161b105449Post:3a9971c3-7d5a-4775-86ff-3d8014b2542e">Re: Weird?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel the same as you!! Everyone is all "Are you nervous?" "Are you excited?" and I'm nothing! I say "I'm dead inside."
    Posted by melissa82[/QUOTE]

<div>That's exactly how I feel! Not really dead, just nothing. I'm just ready for it to be over and to not have everyone asking me questions all the time.</div><div>
    </div><div>On a positive note, I did get an awesome facial this morning!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards