Wedding Woes
Options

Project Runway?

Re: Project Runway?

• Options
    So was that the big LIEEEE?!
  • Options
    Ugh.  through = threw

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nicolas was the one who threw Johnny under the bus.  He calls himself "The Feather Prince".  His dress was just as bad as Johnny's.  He had no room to talk. I did LOVE Tim Gunn at the end all "OMG! Could you BELIEVE Johnny told that preposterous LIE?!??!"  :) Tim Gunn is the shizz. 
  • Options
    O-Face - The lie:  Johnny told the models and the judges that his first dress was a beautiful Dior-like dress and that he had accidentally ruined it while steaming it and/or that the iron spewed water all over it while ironing it.  However the cameras showed Tim Gunn telling him that it was ugly and then him ripping it up, pouting and working on crossword puzzles instead of putting any effort into a second dress.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What a drama queen!
  • Options
    He also shared the same lie with Heidi and the judges. PS Tommy Hilfiger's starting to look old.  PPS I love Eva Longoria-Parker but I don't think she added as much to the show as other celebrity judges did. PPPS I loved the stylist that was on last week and was just tearing them to shreds.  Everything she was was 100% true.
  • Options
    I miss Michael and Nina.  I guess they couldn't hang out in LA all season long, but I'm assuming they will be back eventually?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't understand why he threw away the first dress, anyway. Plus, what was the point of the lie?    
  • Options
    i don't understanding the lying. is it so awful to say, "tim expressed some concerns, so i started over. poorly." zsa, i agree -- not that nicholas should talk, but really. show some class and keep it to yourself.
  • Options
    eva did kill me with the "honey, he doesn't iron." well, neither do you or heidi, but i am glad you are familiar with the concept.
  • Options
    That line from Eva was funny.
  • Options
    i cannot believe how tall althea is. she's a full head taller than carol hannah, and two heads taller than shirin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards