Wedding Woes
Options

Mad Men??? (spoilers)

I can't wait to discuss.  My jaw is still on the floor from the lawnmower scene.  And Don Draper in daddy mode did nothing to help my baby-wanting hormones. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mad Men??? (spoilers)

• Options
    I'm focused on Joan. Is she going to end up back at Sterling-Cooper with egg on her face or elsewhere? Her H is a toolbox.Don Draper is a mad panty dropper.H bought pajama pants because they reminded him of something Donw would wear. RAWR!!!
  • Options
    Best quote ever: "One minute you're on top of the world and the next some secretary is running over your foot with a lawn mower"   I love Don in daddy mode and I agree, my ovaries just about exploded. I also want to know what's going to happen to Roger Sterling. He wasn't on the org chart and that doesn't bode well. I totally appreciate how they've left Betty with a little belly and didnt have her be all crazy skinny again.
  • Options
    Re: Betty: Yes, and she is trying to be nicer to Sally which is good to see. For a while she as Betty's lil' punching bag, you know. I think they'll fade Roger out but he will stay in the show somehow. He has that relationship with Don that tells you so much about Don, they can't do without that.
  • Options
    When Don put the barbie back on Sally's dresser, DH said "Oh, that is the worst thing he could have done.  She is going to scream any second now."   So I guess Don is promoted now that the other dude's foot is gone?  I'm also very curious about Roger.  I thought for sure that Joan was going to tell Don the truth about her husband when they were sitting at the hospital.  I've very curious to see how she will be hired back.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Don was above that dude before the accident. Ken is on the same level as Pete. Remember there was a big hubabalooo because of that.Sally's going to have issue this season and man, she has really grown.
  • Options
    I thought the injured guy was the British guy who was the London piece of the "trifecta" in the org chart.  With him gone, Don might get the London/New York job after all, right?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Don was below Guy (foot man). That's why Cooper apologized for his "big imagination." The conflict with Sally is proving to be interesting. She was very close to her grandfather but now she's afraid of her brother who has the same name, room and looks. I did like how Don has summed up everything from this season in that last line of the show. About how they don't know who he (the baby) will be yet. It's the same for everyone both at home and at SterlingCooper.
  • Options
    Yes, yes, yes....that's right, because Don asked Betty is she would consider living in London and she said yes so she could get a proper pram and nanny. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to live in London.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards