Wedding Woes
Options

Poll: Stupid reasons your H wont get another kind of dog.

I want a pug. I always send H pictures of Min's pugs. He agrees that they're cute, but he wont get one because Their Butts show. And when they sit, they put their butt directly on stuff. yeah.Also, weiner dogs are off the list because sometimes the boys penises drag almost to the ground, and he finds that unnactractive. Any of your H's weird like mine?

Re: Poll: Stupid reasons your H wont get another kind of dog.

• Options
    DH would love to get a dog, but due to my (and his) allergies, it just isn't possible.He likes Maltese, but I think they look like mops. I'm not into terribly long haired dogs. If I were to be able to get a dog, I'd likely get a pug. Or a lab.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hm.  H just says "no" without explanation.  I find cute things in all dogs.  Except those "ugliest dogs".  Those are just damn uglay.
  • Options
    My H would be the crazy dog man if I let him. I'm the only one in this house with any sense.
  • Options
    Ironically we don't think we have the time, patience, or knowledge to own a dog.
  • Options
    H wants a Rottweiler .. um, no!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    both of us prefer large short-haired dogs. We have a puggle and a bullmastiff - we'll eventually get a boxer, a rottie, and a lab. I don't think we'll ever have more than 2 dogs at once. i think the penis thing is just jealousy - i'm sure most guys wish their penisis hung almost to the ground...
  • Options
    DH and I would both love more dogs but we talk each other out of it. I think two is good enough for us.
  • Options
    CW, why can't you get a girl weiner dog?
  • Options
    TD=JEEENYUS
  • Options
    H didn't want one before because it was twice the work.  WTF-ever, I do about 80% of the work anyway so I don't care.Luckily last weekend's visit with friends and their two labs has him convinced.
  • Options
    I want a small dog because I don't want to deal with big dogs that can steal food off of tables, etc.  DH wants to stick to dachshund because it is the only kind of dog he has had in his adult life and he has adored all of the dachshunds he has had.  So, mainly he is chosing the devil he knows over the devil he doesn't know.  I like them, too.  And I loved when we had two of them.  They are extra cute when they play together.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    H wanted an old English sheepdog, because he had one when he was young and the dog was super sweet.  I told him he would have to brush it.It's been awhile since he's mentioned this desire.
  • Options
    I have a large dog that has never stolen food.  Hmmm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards