Wedding Woes
Options

Stupid small towns

In our (stupid) small town, you have to have your dogs registered by July 1. Well, Bill was too young then to have his rabies shot at that time, and in order to be registered, the dog has to have rabies shots. So I spoke to the animal control officer and she said it was fine, just come back after he was nuetered.Well last week with get a huge red "VIOLATION- You're three months over due!" letter in the mail. Um, Bill was just nuetered last month and we needed to wait for his  records to be mailed to us (that stated he was neutered and  has  his rabies shots)   So H goes in to pay Bill's fee and now they want to charge us a late fee and a fee for the violation. Um, feck no! We were told to wait. I wish I was there to straighten this out, because I'm the one that talked to animal control. I swear there are monkeys running this town. And not the smart monkeys either.

Re: Stupid small towns

• Options
    And they also can't take cash or debit. You have to have a check. Who the eff uses checks anymore!?
  • Options
    As I learned from my father, everywhere will take cash if you make them. He went apeshit at a Verizon store when my brother couldn't pay his bill in cash. It says right on it, "Legal tender for all debts, public or private".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards